Sorry I haven’t been posting as much lately, university has been quite busy and it’s only the first week. Today I celebrated my doggies 16th birthday! Here is a photo of him to make up for my lack of posting. Happy Birthday Joe!
I’ve been nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award by Chubbychisdiary. Her blog features an abundance of skincare/beauty reviews and tips. I would recommended checking it out!
From googling this award, I found that “Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award recognizes the unique voices of women bloggers around the world.”
Here are the rules I found:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
2. Put the Award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions sent to you.
4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Nominate five blogs.
Here are the questions I was asked:
1. If given a chance, what name would you choose and why
I like my name Olivia, I don’t think I would change it 🙂
2. Dress or Jeans
Definitely dress! I feel like I can’t move around freely in jeans and love a pretty summer dress.
3. If stuck in an island, what make up would you bring
Probably just lip balm. I don’t wear makeup a lot and the thought of having makeup on without makeup remover terrifies me!
4. Who for you is the epitome of beauty
Emma Watson. I feel like she’s not only beautiful on the outside but on the inside as well. An intelligent woman that I really look up.
5. What for you is the greatest make-up created
Concealer by far. I think covering any under-eye darkness instantly makes me feel 100% better.
6. Current favorite song
This is super lame but I’m really into the old hits of The Black Eyes Peas lately. I recently set “Hey Mama” as my ringtone.
7. Favorite getaway
Somewhere away from a lot of people. I would love to visit the vineyards of Tuscany or a secluded beach in Croatia.
8. Would you rather cook or buy
Cook! I absolutely love creating new recipes with an abundance of colourful veggies. One of my favourite cookbooks is “Plenty More” by Yotam Ottolenghi. I would highly recommend checking it out. I think many of us don’t eat enough vegetables a day and I feel like this book lays out easy recipes that can help that.
9. You have to meet a person for a coffee (living or dead) who will it be and why
Rowan Atkinson. I think he’s such an intelligent person and I’ve love to pick his brain about his concepts. I would find it pretty weird seeing Mr. Bean speak though.
10. Current lipstick you are wearing
It’s not technically a lipstick, but I really love Burts Bees tinted lip balm at the moment! It accentuates my lips without making it look like I’m wearing anything
Questions I am asking:
- What is your favourite post you have written? (don’t forget to link it!)
- What did you want to be when you were older and did you keep that dream?
- What do you do to de-stress?
- Tell me 3 things about the place you live
- What is your favourite decade of fashion?
- What is the scariest thing you have ever done?
- Do you have any unique skills?
- What do you plan for the future of your blog?
- What is your favourite type of exercise?
- Would you rather a holiday in the mountains, forrest, beach or city?